I love hot chocolate and keep a huge canister of hot chocolate mix in my pantry. When I buy in bulk, I think of creative ways to use all of what I buy. These brownies are chewy and have an incredible crust that you can’t resist. Be careful with these yummies because you will find yourself eating them all….. like I did the first time I made them!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tbs. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup hot chocolate mix
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Grease and line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment; set aside. (not necessary, but it helps brownies easily remove from pan.)
- In a microwave safe bowl heat your butter until melted.
- Once your butter is melted stir in the vanilla and two eggs; set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together hot cocoa mix, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes (don’t worry if it still looks raw).
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!