- 1 Cup Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup White Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- A Large Ziplock Bag or Piping bag with a large tip
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- A few drizzles of Milk..until it’s thick and creamy!
- In a medium bowl, mix up the Pancake Mix & the Cake Mix with the milk…set aside.
- Fill the Ziplock or piping bag with the batter. Make sure you clip the corner of the Ziplock.
- Slowly pipe circles onto a griddle or skillet, leaving a circle in the center, they puff up so make sure your circle leaves room for that, so it won’t close up on you!
- Pour on the glaze. You can also top with sprinkles or chocolate chips.