Quick, easy and oh so delish! When my girls were younger and I needed to put a hot and hearty meal on the table fast, this dish always delivered. It’s still one of their favorites today!
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.