Oh kale yeah! I love kale and munching on these healthy and delicious chips satisfies. Quick and easy to make, there’s no excuse to reach for those other things!
- 1 bunch kale, cleaned, torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (if desired)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper; spray paper with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss ingredients until kale is evenly coated. Place on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking, until chips are crisp. Store in airtight container.