In honor of National Punch Day, I created Dragon Punch. This cocktail packs a “punch” with a little spice and a whole lotta adult beverage. Made with Dragon Peppers from my garden, Mango Juice and Hard Ginger Ale, this drink is easy to put together but hard to put down. Enjoy!
- 2 to 3 Dragon Peppers
- Crushed Ice
- Mango Juice
- Hard Ginger Ale
- Muddle 2 to 3 Dragon Peppers in the bottom of your glass, remove seeds and skin.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Fill 1/3 of the glass with Mango Juice.
- Fill the remainder with Hard Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with a Dragon Pepper.