I love cauliflower so I was all in when I saw a version of this dish on Treatmo.com! I usually enjoy roasted Cauliflower when dining out so I gave it a go! Who doesn’t love roasted vegetables? Add a homemade lemon vinaigrette with curry and you have a healthy, flavorful dish you will make again and again!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Paprika for Sprinkling
- Whisk all ingredients in bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Chill. Bring to room temperature before using.)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place whole cauliflower in a baking dish. Brush dressing over calflower toss to coat. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Roast until tender, about 20-25 minutes. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm in 450°F oven 10 minutes, if desired.).