When my garden runneth over, I love being creative and find ways to use the abundance so there is no waste! Parmesan crisps are one of my all time favorite appetizers when I want something quick and easy that is sure to please! Whether you are making a snack for yourself or serving a batch for friends and family, these yummy appetizers will never let you down! Need to dip? Serve them with your favorite homemade or jar marinara sauce!
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Fresh Basil, finely chopped ( I like mine chunky)
- Tomato Sauce for dipping (I love Jar Goods Classic from the Treatmo app store)
- Preheat your oven to 350*F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese on the baking sheet, spreading each heap out into a thinner circle. Sprinkle with garlic powder and basil.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the outside edges become golden brown
- .Serve immediately! Enjoy!