Eat your morning smoothie! I love these Vegetarian waffles because I have a huge sweet tooth and turn to these for breakfast or when I’m craving something sweet! This dish is so easy to prepare! Healthy+ Delicious + Easy = Love! Pass the syrup please!
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk, regular milk or heavy cream (I used heavy cream)
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Blend milk, spinach, yogurt and eggs until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined, scraping the sides as you blend.
- Preheat your waffle iron, spray with nonstick spray. Pour the waffle batter into your hot waffle iron and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with your favorite syrup.