Deep dish pizza has never been more simple or delicious! Leave that frozen thing in the freezer and prepare this quick and easy pie in your slow cooker! Add any of your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (2 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough; fold in half crosswise. Place pizza dough in slow cooker; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza dough. Top with half each of the sausage, pepperoni and cheese. Repeat with remaining sausage, pepperoni and cheese.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until crust edges are deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from slow cooker to cutting board. Cut and serve.