It’s a wrap! Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps that is. This spicy, delicious dish will have you wrapping about how good it is! You gotta try this recipe! You won’t be unwrappy!
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Frank’s™ RedHot™ Buffalo Wings Sauce (from 12-oz jar)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package flour tortilas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- In 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, place chicken; sprinkle with salt.
- Cover; cook 5 to 6 hours (if slow cooker has heat settings, use Low).
- With slotted spoon, remove chicken from slow cooker and place on cutting board; discard liquid in slow cooker. In slow cooker, mix buffalo wing sauce and 1/4 cup of the ranch dressing. With 2 forks, shred chicken. Return chicken to slow cooker; stir gently to mix with sauce.
- To serve, spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon remaining ranch dressing; top each with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture and about 1/3 cup lettuce. Roll up tortilla; secure with toothpicks.