Seafood lovers rejoice! It only takes 1 hour to prepare this amazing, flavorful shrimp dish! Serve with crusty bread and a fresh garden salad and you will be in heaven!
- 2 lbs. peeled, deveined shrimp
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, garnish
- Loaf of French bread, side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Place the peeled and deveined shrimp into the base of the slow cooker. Add the butter, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and BBQ sauce and toss gently.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 1 hour.