This dish is quick, easy, and super delish! I have been making this dish since my daughters were kiddos. They still love this dish and they are in their 20’s. Once you try it, this dish will become a family favorite of yours also!
- 1 can (14 to 15 oz) jalapeno chili, heated
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 cheddar cheese hot dogs
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square, 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish or cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Pour hot chili into dish; spread evenly.
- Unroll dough; roll dough strip around the hot dog. Repeat with remaining dough strips and hot dogs. Place wrapped hot dogs on top of hot chili. (Chili must be hot)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is light golden brown.
- Top with sliced Jalapeno.