This is one of my all time favorite cocktails. The Pink Himalayan Lavender Salt is a must to truly enjoy the intended flavor of the Margarita.
- 3 oz tequila
- 2 oz triple sec or orange liquer
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice (~2 limes)
- 6 oz fresh-squeezed pink grapefruit juice (1 grapefruit)
- Simple syrup
- Pink Himalayan Lavender Salt, for rim
- Lavender Sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Mix tequila, triple sec, lime, and grapefruit juice well. Add a splash of simple syrup.
- Rub one of the used lime or grapefruit rinds around the rim of two glasses and dip in Lavender salt.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour in the margarita.