I love spicy food! I make this dish often and sometimes add diced chicken and serve over rice. On days were I need a quick side dish or snack, this super spicy dish always delivers! .
- 1 pound baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil (or other high flashpoint oil)
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Silly Chilly hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Trim the ends of the bok choy. Wash, pat dry with paper towels, and then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then add the ginger. Cook the ginger for about 1 minute, or until light golden and fragrant.
- In a small bowl mix Silly Chilly hot sauce and soy sauce together.
- Stir in the bok choy, hot sauce and soy sauce mixture, and sesame seed oil. Stir and toss the bok choy and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the bok choy is tender. Serve warm.