This sandwich is one of my favorites and I make it at least once a month for dinner. I shared this sandwich on a day when there was no National Food of the Day! It was proclaimed that I create a dish for the day so I prepared the Dinalese Sandwich. I make my own Ciabatta Bread but you can use any crusty roll you like. You need a hearty, crusty roll cause there is lots for the bread to hold! This sandwich is so yummy, you will proclaim it your favorite after you try it! Enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp.Knorr Tomato Flavored Bouillon
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-inch-thick (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- Spinach Leaves or Beet Top Greens
- Tomato Slices
- Avocado Slices
- Combine Knorr Tomato flavored Bouillon with Panko bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cook and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Top with Mozzarella Cheese, melt.
- TIP: To bake, preheat oven to 425°. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on pan, then lightly spray with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Note: Chipotle peppers are spicy. If you aren’t into the spice, test the mayo with one pepper then add more to taste!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
- In a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle chilies, and adobo sauce. Pulse until smooth and well blended.