Don’t get me wrong People! I love eating out and enjoying the dining experience but I truly believe there is nothing like a homemade meal especially when its one of your take out favorites. I love Chinese food and this recipe is a lifesaver when you are short on time but want something quick, satisfying, and delicious!
- 6 ounces chow mein noodles or 6 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces beef, chicken, or seafood
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1- 14 oz bag Classic Cole Slaw
- Cook noodles according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small dish, combine the broth, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok, then add the onion, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry about 1 minute. Add the veggies, stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add meat.
- Stir in noodles.
Note; If you substitute the beef with chicken or seafood use chicken broth, veggies use vegetable broth.