I added this recipe post at the last minute for a very special person. You know who you are! Enjoy!
- 6 cups of whole milk
- 1 cup of sugar (may not use it all)
- 3 cup of ice cubes (may be crushed ice)
- 4 cups orange juice
- Mix the milk and sugar to taste. Stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Put the milk in the freezer until it is very cold.
- Add the ice cubes to the milk and stir. Slowly pour the orange juice into the milk while stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately.
In order for the milk not to curdle, keep the milk and the drink at a very low temperature. You can use artificial sweetener, low-fat milk, evaporated milk, or almond milk. The lowfat version has a slightly different taste but is still yummy!